- Support for both PC and Mac
- Computer, printer and modem trouble-shooting
- Hardware and software upgrades
- PC tune-up, virus recovery and spyware cleanup
- DSL/Cable modem, router and firewall installation
- Networking – use existing phone line or secure wireless – no need for new cabling – For PC or Mac
- Remote access to office networks
- Advice in selecting a computer, upgrade or peripheral
- Tutoring in many applications and computer activities
- Website design, setup and maintenance
The most common type of service: Computeroo visits you in your office or home. Service is charged by the hour, to the nearest 5 minutes.
Virtual visit or Phone Support
Computeroo is able to fix many problems remotely by connecting to your computer securely over the Internet.
Pickup and Drop-off
Computeroo can pick up and drop off computers at times convenient to you. The computer is brought to Computeroo’s office for work to be performed on it.